CAD and Engineering Services
Need support before manufacture? We can support you with every aspect of design engieering.
CAD & ENGINEERING SERVICES
We are able to provide CAD support for a wide range integrated services to help you get what you need.
Aspects we can support on are:
- FMEA (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis) to identify how the assembly or system as a whole will react with the failure of a particular component.
- FEA (Finite Element Analysis) to understand its expected loading and build in a factory of safety to stop part failure. It takes into account the materiality of parts and physical dynamics of use or misuse.
- RE (Reverse Engineering) allows us to replicate parts where there is no 3D data or 2D drawings. It does require a physical model to be scanned and CM (see below) to create a set of 3D data that can then be machined and finished to an exact specification.
- CM (Coordinate Measuring) to ensure part accuracy and geometric tolerance.
- Material testing, hardness, tensile and composition to ensure part endurance and longevity.